- Model NO.: C70600
- Material: CuNi
- Status: Bright
- Resistivity at 20oc: 0.15 ± 10% Ohm*mm2/M
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance: < 50 ×10-6/Oc
- Tensile Strength: Min 290 MPa
- Micrographic Structure: Austenite
- Trademark: Ualloy
- Specification: RoHS, SGS
- HS Code: 74094000
- Product Type: Strip
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Max Continuous Service Temp: 250 Oc
- Density: 8.9 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 1100 Oc
- Elongation: Min 25%
- Magnetic Property: Non.
- Transport Package: in Roll, Wooden Case Outside
- Origin: China
Prototype development and small lot products
with excellent resistance to corrosion and erosion. It is strong and ductile, utilized in areas where high temperatures and pressures, combined with high velocities and turbulence are serious problems.
Marine service, tidewater power plants, desalinization plants, oil reli neries, and in the chemical process industry.
Cupronickel, also can be called copper nickel alloy, is an alloy of copper, nickel and strengthening impurities, such as iron and manganese.
Max Continuous Service Temp
|Resistivity at 20ºC||0.15 ± 10% ohm*mm2/m|
|Temperature Coefficient of Resistance||< 50 ×10-6/ºC|
|EMF VS Cu (0~100ºC)||-25 μV/ºC|
|Melting Point||1100 ºC|
|Tensile Strength||Min 290 Mpa|
Strip: Thickness: 0.01mm-3.0mm
It could be used to make electric heating element in low-voltage apparatus, such as thermal overload relay, low-voltage circuit breaker, and so on.
It has nice corrosion resistance, good malleability and solderability.
5. Packing detail
1) Coil (plastic spool) + compressed ply-wooden case + pallet
2) Coil (plastic spool) + carton + pallet
6. Products and services
1). Pass: ISO9001 certification, and SO14001cetification;
2). Fine after-sale services;
3). Small order accepted;
5). Fast delivery;