Nichrome Alloy Tape
|20-99 100-199 200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $19 US $18.5 US $18|
|Purchase Qty. (Kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||in Spool, Carton, Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Ni35Cr20
- Material: Nicr
- Color: Bright
- Specification: Width 0.5~300mm, thickness 0.005mm~7mm
- HS Code: 75062000
- Product Type: Strip
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Trademark: Ualloy
- Origin: China
Nichrome is a brand name for a nickel-chromium resistance wire, a non-magnetic alloy of nickel and chromium. Ni35Cr20 is one of them
Max continuous service temperature: 1100C
Resisivity: 1.04uΩ . M, 20'C.
Thermal conductivity: 43.8kj/mhc
Melting point: 1390C
Elongation: Min 20%
1. Used in the explosives and fireworks industry as a bridgewire in electric ignition systems.
2. Industrial and hobby hot wire foam cutters.
3. Testing the colour of the flame in the non-luminous part of fire of a cation.
4. Used in ceramics as an internal support structure.
Packaging: A full range of flexible packaging options are available to fit your individual requirements
We professionally produce nickel-base alloy tape, include Ni80Cr20, Ni60Cr23, Ni60Cr16, Ni35Cr20, Ni20Cr25, NiMn, Ni200, Karma, Evanohm, NCHW, etc.
Regarding the nichrome tape, the width can be up to 200mm, the thickness can be up to 0.2mm.
Hangzhou Ualloy Material Co., Ltd.