Bright Nichrome Alloy Sheet (Ni80Cr20)
|FOB Price:||US $32 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||10 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Kg||US $32/ Kg|
|Transport Package:||Spool, Carton, Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Ni80Cr20
- Material: Nicr
- Color: Bright
- Special Use: for Industrial Furnaces and Heaters
- Origin: China
- Product Type: Sheet
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Condition: Bright, Annealed
- Trademark: Ni80Cr20
- HS Code: 75062000
1. Performance: High resistivity, good oxidation resistance, very good form stability, good ductility and excellent weldability.
2. Application: It is widely used for electric heating elements in home appliances and industrial furnaces. And the typical applications are flat irons, ironing machines, water heaters, plastic moulding dies, soldering irons, metal sheathed tubular elements and cartridge elements.
3. Sizes: Thickness 0.2mm-3.0mm, width 0.5mm-200mm, other sizes are available upon your request.
We specialize in producing nichrome wires and strips, covering NiCr 60/15, NiCr 70/30, NiCr 35/20, NiCr 30/20.
Most competitive price you will get from us. Please email us for more information.
|0.03||0.02||0.015||0.60||0.75~1.60||20.0~23.0||Bal.||Max 0.50||Max 1.0||-|
|Max Continuous Service: |
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:
1.09 ohm mm2/m