High Quality 201 Stainless Steel Coil/Strip
|1-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,200 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 201
- Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Application: Construction Field ,Ships Building Industry
- Thickness: Cold Rolled: 0.3mm-3.0mm Hot Rolled: 3.0mm-50mm
- Length: as Clients′request
- Transport Package: as Your Requirement
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Stainless Steel Strips
- Grade: 200 Series
- Shape: Strip
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Status: Bright
- Width: 1000/1219/1500/1800/2000mm
- Trademark: ualloy
- Specification: AISI, ASTM, EN, GB, DIN, JIS
- HS Code: 72209000
(1)export standard packing
(2)gummed paper packing
(3)wooden box packing
good quality stainless steel strips
1. good quality
2. best and competitive price
3. professional services
2B, BA, 8K, 6K, Mirror Finished, No.1, No.2, No.4, Hair Line stainless steel strip
1.All material is from bao steel
3.Standard export package
ASTM A240, JIS G4304, G4305, GB/T 4237, GB/T 8165, BS 1449, DIN17460, DIN 17441
Cold rolled: 0.3mm-3.0mm
Hot rolled: 3.0mm-50mm
2000mm-8000mm or as customers' request
NO1,No.4,2B, BA, 6K, 8K, Hair Line with PVC
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Grade and Main Chemical Composition%
TS (Mpa) ≥
El (%) ≥
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
1.Automotive:Automotive trim and molding/Difficult-to-form exhaust-system components, tubular manifolds, mufflers/Exhaust manifold and other exhaust-system components, catalytic converter shells, clamps
2. Construction: Gutters and downspouts, roofing, siding
3. Kitchenware: Cooking utensils, dishwashers, ovens, range hoods, refrigerators, skewers
4. Chemical processing: Oil refinery equipment, oil burner and heater parts
5. Appliances: Hot water tanks, residential furnaces
6. Power generation: Heat Exchanger tubing
7. Farming: Dry fertilizer spreaders/Farm animal pens